Abstract: The seminar “Managing Africa’s Natural Resources Towards Achieving the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs)” (Rome, 28 Sep. 2012) serves to promote a dialogue on the roles and responsibilities of both European and African parliamentarians in the management of natural resources, incl. land.
- Millennium Development Goals: How Africa is Fairing
- Africa’s Natural Resources: Opportunity or Curse?
- Sound Natural Resource Management for Inclusive Growth and the MDGs
- Good and Democratic Governance: Parliaments are Key
- Legislation, Oversight and Representation for Improved Natural Resource Management
- African parliaments to be strengthened
- Activity Format and Objectives
- Expected Results
Author: The Association of European parliamentarians with Africa (AWEPA)
Source: 6 p. draft
Published: 2012, AWEPA, Amsterdam (English)