The results of the August 2014 Quick poll are in, and people were pretty strongly divided among three choices:
- Announcements for courses, conferences or awards
- News and trends on decentralization and local governance
- Profiles of organizations working on participatory local governance.
Our colleagues were not as interested in literature reviews, but did make several recommendations in the “other” category, including:
- Fostering Partnership
- Climate Change
- Participation of parent in the development of community schools,
- Voice and accountability strategies
- Countries where Local Government are dysfunctional and not operational.
We will take these recommendations to heart in our ongoing commitment to ensure your participation produces value for you in your work.